Forrest is currently hiring:
- Massage Therapists/Technicians
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Forrest! We prioritize hiring those with a natural, peaceful vibe that want to partner with us to create an environment that will help our clients and staff rest and restore. All our services will be centered around products and non-invasive therapies that support and promote overall health.
Staff members at Forrest are paid as independent contractors which means they will receive a 1099 from us at the end of the tax year. This allows them to earn more revenue and to deduct more work related expenses. It also encourages them to creatively and proactively fill their schedules as entrepreneurs.
In addition, we will offer our staff the following benefits.
- We will provide high quality, consistent marketing through social media, local advertising outlets and email campaigns to bring in clients.
- Access to an app where you can see and work to fill your schedule anytime.
- We will contribute $250/year towards CEU requirements once you have held your position with us for six months.
- A licensed, qualified manager will personally train each staff member one-on-one so they feel confident with our signature and speciality treatments.
- Invitations to participate in quarterly community outreach programs.
- We will provide a safe, luxurious environment for you and our clients.
- We will provide all treatment supplies, clean linens and equipment for you and our clients.
- All wages, commissions and tips will be directly deposited into your bank account every Friday and you will be provided a detailed report of your earnings.
Massage Technician/Therapist – Position Requirements
- Maintain a current Delaware license and general liability insurance policy. Provide up-to-date copies of each to management as needed.
- Be excited to learn and to continue investing in education to deepen knowledge of trade and to obtain new skills.
- Adhere to all local and state licensing laws and regulations related to massage therapy services.
- Obtain a satisfactory reference check.
- Complete a minimum 500 Hours in a massage therapy program.
- Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time as well as use hands and fingers to perform services.
- Agree to follow all Forrest LLC’s policies and protocols.
- Possess the ability to provide exceptional Swedish, deep tissue (if required), prenatal (if required) and other specialized massages that utilizes non-toxic products and non-invasive techniques.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the building in the therapy rooms and common areas.
- Maintain a modest, professional appearance at all times.
- Assist in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy with passion and communicate various promotions to clients to fill schedule.
- Aid in our goal of creating a safe environment that helps staff and clients rest and restore. This requires a commitment to toxic-free products, language, actions and attitudes.
- Reliable, on time attendance.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Offer clear, honest and effective communication with clients and other members of the staff.
All qualified applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter telling us what would make you a great addition to our team and why you are excited to join us to serve others with excellence and passion!